Until I'm Over aged

As one of the steps in getting myself ready for Open Days, interviews and to know more about the profession from real FAs themselves, I am reading the very popular FA thread in Pinoy exchange. Whew! I think this has more than 150 pages and I think I've read around 50 pages of it already! I didnt start at the beginning of the thread. I started reading at about page 100 and I was so consumed by the excitement in reading all the interesting stuff there! I am really learning AL LOT from all the FAs, ex FAs, FA wannabes, and those who went to ODs and assessments and nailed it!!! *sigh* makes me want to go to ODs already! But I know It's not the right time yet. (I still have a lot of fixing to do!!!)

Anyway, whenever I have a question about my life or career (especially about my dream job) I always checkout the FB application 'Today God wants you to know'... And so, this is the message today:

"You've got to live life, not think about it. Step into the midst of things, try and fail and learn and stand up again. The question is not whether you will or will not make mistakes - you will. The question is do you want to learn and grow, or do you want to shrink back and be stuck? Take that step you've been avoiding. You can succeed, or you can get feedback that it didn't work, but in either case you are sure to feel alive."

I know it's talking about my plans to pursue my dream job and God always speaks in perfect timing. This is exactly what I am planning to do once I'm done 'fixing' and once I'm ready to go. I'll go to every OD and just do my best!!!! Of course I don't expect to nail the first OD but I will try to give my best and expect the worst! Well, when I want something, this is how I do it! Try and try and try my best! and when I fail?! I'll learn, improve and try harder next time!!!.

I believe, with God's help I just need to gather all my energy and focus it to the only thing that I want, I will get it! I will try my best and never stop or get tired.... UNTIL I'M OVER AGED! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Chasing My Wings All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes