Independence

This is my new address.
I just moved in yesterday to my new home here in an apartment near Trinoma.
It's just a few minutes away from my home.

It's a studio type unit with 2 cabinets, 2 beds, a refrigerator, a/c & electric stove. All for a very affordable monthly fee. Not bad since I wanted a place which is fully furnished so I dont have to buy everything and spend too much on furniture and appliances.

During the last couple of weeks I've been shopping for new stuff for my unit, learning how to cook, packing and unpacking boxes and been convincing myself that everything's going to be fine. I've been thinking that this is a good thing for me, I'll learn how to be more independent, more disciplined and hopefully more fit to be an FA! hahaha! :)

Yes, I'm all alone. Hmm.. hopefully I can get through this thing that they call "independence" (sounds more like "loneliness" to me). Come to think of it, maybe I'll sleep over at my tita's house on oct 31 until the Halloween fright passes. LOL! I dont think Ill be able to survive here alone and have noone to run to when I get paranoid!

Anyway, I need to be wiser about spending money and time management. I've been supporting myself for more than a year but now that I moved out, I think things are going to be much more difficult. I dont know how to cook real food! But I can make perfect fried eggs and I just learned how to use a rice cooker! LOL! My mom always cooks for us so I never really learned how to cook special stuff except for fried ulam and we dont use rice cooker at home. heehee.. I also need to do my own household chores which means less time for work.

I just finished cleaning up the wooden chips that the maintenance guy chipped off from my door. I had him install new locks and chains. Not much to do here but sit in front of my laptop, surf and work so I figured I'd add a new post to this blog.

Im really hoping this is a start of something really good for me. My friends say that I'll get something really good in return for all the problems that I'm experiencing - I hope when they said "something really good" they meant me becoming an FA. hahahaha!

cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Chasing My Wings All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes