Remind Cams

This is not my first time to put up a blog. I made a couple of 'personal' blogs years ago and didn't follow through after publishing my first post (LOL!). I was too lazy and didn't have anything to write about - yeah, you heard it, my life is plain boring, or so I thought...

Although I have done this a hundred times (I put up blogs as part of my job), putting up a personal blog and publishing my thoughts for thousands of people from different parts of the world to read is a big step for me. So, I will try to make my identity as private as possible. heehee..

Now, about my little blog..
If you're reading my blog for the first time, you're probably wondering about the name of this blog - Chasing My Wings. Well, this is because a group of beautiful people inspired me to also put up a blog and also write about my own dilemmas that I'll be bumping into as I venture into the world of becoming a flight attendant.

I want this blog to serve as a reminder to myself that I only have 9 days and 2 years (as of now) to be able to claim my dream job (and I've gotta move my ass fast! I'm getting old!!!). Would also like to help other aspiring FA wannabes that will be reading my blog and maybe someday be able to inpire them (when I get hired by one of the most prestigious airlines! haha! no harm in assuming, right?).

So, do I think I can do this within 2 years?! I know, with God's help I can. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Chasing My Wings All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes