Falling in Love with Makeup

I confess.. I have an addiction. I am now addicted to makeup!

I am unable to work, sleep right, eat properly and I am literally dreaming about it at night! LOL
Last Sunday I was just surfing the net for the whole day until Monday morning looking at makeup, brushes, makeup, eyelash curlers, oh and did I say makeup?!

I've been drooling over these cheap, beautiful babies for over 2 days

Suesh's 28 pc Make-up brush set

I know. I know. You're thinking I don't even know much about make-up and I'm not even a make up artist so I don't need a lot of brushes but.. but.. but it is just so beautiful!! LOL
I know, when I have them I'll just be so happy! :D I'll definitely be more excited to study and ACTUALLY LEARN how to properly put on makeup. Plus, I have the 10% discount coupon from my BDJ planner. heehee. :D Anyway, I read a lot of good reviews from forums and blogs about these brushes so I think they are really worth it. I'll practice on myself , on my cousins and heck I'll even force my Ponga(bf) so I can practice makeup on him!. haha!



DollFace 72 Neutral Palette

DollFace Cosmetic's palettes are just so darn cheap! 72 shades of neutral eyeshadows for only 850 pesos??? I bought a blush from Body Shop and it cost me around P900. So I thought, even though I won't be needing every shade from this palette, it would still be practical considering the prices on other makeup palette that we see at the mall. Plus, I really want to practice practice practice! So, this palette will be really useful. I couldn't agree more when my friend said: "Maganda siya and practical. Patay ka na di mo pa nauubos ung eyeshadows mo." LOL


DollFace Cosmetics 88 Earth Color Palette
I read somewhere that earth colors look really good on people who have dark/warm skin tone. I also want to have this palette but I'm still not sure. I guess I'd have to do more research on earth colors and my skin tone. :)



Highlight and countour palette, Dollface cosmetics
I want to learn how to contour my face using makeup. When I saw this one it looked really familiar. Then, I remembered that I saw it from FWB's blog.



DollFace 20 pc Corrective Concealer

I don't know why, but I just know that I need to have it. LOL


Photocredits:
http://suesh.multiply.com
http://swtangel.multiply.com/

Dear friends, if you have any advice, tips, comments, or if you simply want to support my craziness on purchasing them please leave a comment or a message on the chatbox. I'd be super glad if you do! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Chasing My Wings All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes