Earn Dollars While Chasing your Dream Job

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDeskIf you read Charlie's chatbox, I've been talking about Odesk and how it can help us FA aspirants to earn while waiting for our dream to come true. I know that it will be a really big help for everyone because we can work and earn money while waiting for ODs and we can go to every ODs and assessments without having to risk our jobs.

I've recommended Odesk to a lot of my friends and I've witnessed them fail and succeed. I guess I can speak from experience that not everyone was successful but once a person with enough patience and skills makes it, it will eventually be really rewarding. As in really.

Well, for me Odesk has been heaven-sent. I've been using Odesk as a working platform for more than a year now. My work pays more than enough for me and my family's needs and it allowed me to work at home and afford the life of independence. I also have enough money for the things that I want and at the same time I am capable of saving enough for the future.

Working in Odesk has helped me A LOT. I wanted to share the skills and experiences that I've acquired so my mom and I decided to build our own team of affiliated contractors wherein we'll be the head hunters. The team was established last year and I am really thankful to God that we have been successful in helping others and providing enough projects for everyone. I am very proud of it. Here's a link:

http://budurl.com/odeskcomp

When I started in Odesk I was affiliated with another team who provides the projects that I needed to work on. I am still affiliated with them because they have been really helpful to me. I still remember that my first assignment paid $5/hour wherein I was tasked to copy paste a 100 page of data from a notepad to a website. That was more than a year ago and now, I am proud to say that I have a much higher hourly rate because I've gained many skills and good feedbacks from my previous bosses.


If you'd like to join Odesk there are two ways: (a) you can join as an independent contractor or (b) you can be affiliated with a team/company. The latter was how I did it and the affiliated team was really helpful when it comes to sourcing good paying jobs for me. However, joining an affiliated team means there is a commission (this also applies to my team). J Independent contractors work free from commissions and teams, however, most of them find it hard to land their first jobs and are forced to work for rates that they don't deserve. Most of them are forced to work for $3/hour or less. I even know someone who worked for 67 cents an hour!

So girls, if you're looking for a part time or a full time job, Odesk is my best bet. J Affiliated with my team or not I am willing to offer my help.*hugs* Just click the link below if you want to create an account so that you can at least be included in my referrals! LOL

Here: http://budurl.com/odeskreferraltracker

4 comments:

Mariel said...

Oh cool! It's nice to see a fellow oDesk user. I'm actually an aspiring flight attendant as well. ;)

Chasing my Wings said...

Yay! just saw your comment sis. :) You're a nurse din?! haha.. =)

Mariel said...

Whoa. Nurse ka din? Wow! Looks like we have a lot in common! Si sis read2lead din, pareho natin. I'm not sure kung sa oDesk sya, basta ang alam ko, freelancer din sya. :D

Unknown said...

hi, how can i be a part of your team? i really need an online job..thanks

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Chasing My Wings All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes