Apartment hunting

I haven't been updating my blog lately. I've been apartment hunting.. I want to move to a new house. I've been planning this eversince I realized that this place if so far! - and that was 4 months ago when I moved in! LOL

Start over. Somewhere where everything is accessible. In short, somewhere near civilization! Coz right now, I'm so far from the places that I need to be. This place is dragging me down. Stopping all my plans from happening.


LOL. I know. I'm not supposed to be blaming everything on this place. It has been my refuge for 4 months.. and I have hated and loved it.

To UrbanFlier - i just know how you feel right now ( minus the feeling of becoming a flight attendant. LOL) Don't worry, everything will be fine. Just have fun. :) I know, like me, you'll learn a lot from this experience. "Powerpinay" suits your current state right now, independent woman. It's a bit lonely and liberating at the same time. ;P

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Chasing My Wings All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes