sidetracked

Hey guys! It's been a while and now I'm back! LOL..
Many things happened to me these past months and I am sad to say that I was sidetracked from my pursuit of chasing my wings. And now, all of the efforts and preparations that I did last year were wasted and I feel like I'm back to zero. *sigh* :( Anyways, unfortunate events and I know that my lack of drive to really make things happen are the root cause.

I admire my friends and FA aspirant bloggers who consistently chase after the dream job that we all share. I was very happy when I read about FWB's success!! Congratulations!!! I knew cuz I've been blurking around and reading everyone's posts even though I wasn't updating my own blog! I guess I was too ashamed of myself for losing motivation so I didnt have the guts to update my blog (or even post messages in chatboxes! ) and announce to the whole world that I got lost. I felt depressed whenever I think about my lost dream of flying. :( I guess I was just not ready but I realized that I shouldn't wait until it's too late. So here I am reconciling with my blog and my dream of having those wings. :D

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Are your leg scars gone now?

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Chasing My Wings All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes