Zero Results

It has been exactly 2 weeks since my Meso body peel session and I still don't see any signs of peeling on my legs.
I'll be going back to the clinic today for a follow up check up. I hope that they would do something about it. :(

Update:
Just got home from Trinoma. Turns out there are some signs of skin starting to peel on my knees, but they're really small enough to notice though.
Dra said this is the first time that this happened, usually the peeling starts within 2 weeks. I'll be undergoing Tret peel session for my legs on Monday - and it's free!!! yey!!! heehee. This will hasten the peeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Chasing My Wings All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes