just updating!

It's been months since I've updated my blog. I have to admit, I purposely did not update or even read other fellow blogger's posts. It's just a little saddening to realize that chasing one's wings takes a long, slow and painful process for most of us. And even though there were preparations made before the previous Manila OD (last may 21st) - right now, I think I'm back to square one.

Anyway, what's new?
I'm here in Ilocos right now with the family.
Work is still work, but I'm thankful that there's still lots coming my way.
Been learning a lot of SEO and Marketing on the side.
The company is now an 'agency' - thanks to odesk's decision to change their terminologies.
Mai - thank you for joining Crayons. In case I haven't told you yet, I really enjoy having you as a colleague!
To Joanne - it's ok sis. Will be waiting until you're free. hehe..


Oh! Goodluck to everyone who will be chasing their wings on the 21st!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Chasing My Wings All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes