Losing Lisa

Last night, before I went to bed, I was planning to work 10 hours today. I wanted to make up for last week's unavailability because I was preparing for the OD and I was having crappy internet connection.

Today, I woke up past 11 only to find out that I'm starting to lose my favorite client.

The thing is, she is my first buyer in Odesk. She's the first client who trusted my skills and qualifications even though my Odesk profile was quite empty. I've been working for her since September 2008, and even though I've acquired more assignments that gave me higher pay then hers, I didn't want to lose her project.

Now, I'm heartbroken. As in really. It's like I underwent a breakup from a 2 year relationship. I can't work, I can't check today's emails, I can't eat properly and I'm depressed. I'm hoping that we could still work things out. I'm hoping that we can fix our relationship and give it another chance.

2 comments:

Mariel said...

Oh my.. That's sad news.. Don't worry sis, I'm sure you'll find someone like her again. *hugs*

Chasing my Wings said...

Hi Mariel,

Haaay.. nakakarelate ka rin? grabe, sad tlga kasi parang napamahal nako sa buyer na to.. :( Thanks Mariel.

Post a Comment

Write here, about you and your blog.
 
Copyright 2009 Chasing My Wings All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress Theme by EZwpthemes